Find Your Perfect Beach
How much South Walton can Andy fit into one piece of art?
- The title of the piece is Visit South Walton's tagline.
- The clouds are Visit South Walton license plates.
- The frame is reclaimed wood from a dock on Western Lake.
- The background wood was from a renovation of a Seaside home.
- The glass and mirror pieces were from 2006 South Walton Artist of the Year Phil Kiser.
- The palm tree trunks are beach chairs pieces from Miramar Beach. When the chairs were cut, you could smell suntan lotion - no joke!
- The palm tree leaves are from the bar tops at Cowgirl Kitchen in Rosemary Beach.
- The sheet music is from various South Walton musicians.
- Notice the "2013" on the name plate? Those numbers were cut from a 1967 health almanac. Andy used the 2013 as a reflection of his title of 2013 Visit South Walton Artist of the Year.